Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Commercial-Free Comedy- TODAY ONLY!

"Are you 'avin' a laugh?"

If not, then head to Hulu (your source for television & films online) TODAY for

Commercial-FREE Comedy.

~

While you're there, I suggest watching the Series Pilot of

Glee

I think it's most exciting television premiere since The Office (Coming to Fox this Fall) and we all know television has been kinda sucking in the aftermath of the Writers' Strike.

You can also chill out to some Simpsons, 30 Rock, Family Guy, or Arrested Development as well as many comedy films such as The 40 Year Old Virgin, Bring It On and Ice Age to name a few.

CLICK HERE to start laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elle!

    Just thought I'd drop by to say hi! I watched Glee (part of it) in the company of a very unfavorable audience who I think are still embittered by their artsy fartsy past which was probably too closely portrayed on this show. They insulted it left and right. They basically crapped on the show from start to finish.

    I was at best mildy entertained by it since in their presence I wasn't allowed to have fun, but then I heard back a couple of weeks later that they changed their mind and are now big fans.

    Thanks to hulu it looks like I'm going to get to rewatch it in the peace and quiet of my own computer desk. That's where all the magic happens!

    -Joe
    http://morefunthanfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the technical choices are good. watch movies online mobile The cinematography isn't particularly flashy but it captures the world behind the shimmer in all of it's messed up glory (the last twenty minutes are truly a thing to behold). The music choices are also a mixed bag. Soft strum guitar comes in at random intervals and doesn't really work, but the dark, brooding thump of a certain synth track really gives you a sense of cosmic horror. watch movies online pro

    ReplyDelete